Tuesday, April 8, 2008

Lake "Tannon" What a concept.

I was googling my name just for kicks and look what I came across. How great is that. A lake w/ my name. What a beautiful place. Look up to see the picture. On to the kids. Isn't that what life is all about when you have them. Myself and the boys went out w/ friends on our "new to us" aluminum boat last Sunday. We had a great time. We were headed up to Shaver, but hit Snow at the top of the 4 lane. High 70's in the valley the day before. Who would have guessed. So we turned around and went to Millerton. Four hours and 1 fish later, we called it a day. We still had fun. We took the boys to icecream tonight. I can't remember exactly how the conversation started but, our youngest spouted off the themes and their definitions for this and last month. What a great conversation starter. I love it when what the boys learn on Sundays arbitrarily comes up in conversation. The bonus was that he could also explain many of the stories and concepts associated with what they've learned. Moment of opportunity. Kind of cool.

No comments: