Sunday, March 23, 2008

Easter Sunday

What a day. Lunch for several. Kids playing and loud. Easter egg hunt. Candy, candy and more candy. The best part of the day. All of the guest have gone. Quiet time, with the house cleaned up after the party. Time for a nap. I always look forward to Easter. Time with family is always good. Church was PACKED this morning. I wish we could tap into the "Holiday Effect" all year long. The feeling was different today @ church. More focused as a body on worship. It was good. It is always good to see more chairs being brought in to seat people in the back. Sorry to end this so abruptly, but I am being called to a late evening card game. Some family is still here. I'll write again later. Overall, it has been a good day.

2 comments:

Generous Kitchen said...

How cool is that! Tannon with an actual writing blog. I love "seeing" into your thoughts. Keep it up.

Thurman8er said...

Tannon?

Tannonnnnnnn??????