Tuesday, March 11, 2008

O.K. already!!!

O.K. already. Here's a post. What a concept. Writing your thoughts and placing them on the web for all to see. I'm having a difficult time committing. Because, you know, I am the type of person that can only begin one new thing at a time. And write now there are many new things going on in the Pafford House. Boys playing baseball, work is changing, let's not talk about the new and exciting projects at church, and my brother in law is getting married (It's about time). She is a great gal. And Theresa and I are beginning to hit the stage in life where we are saying, "Down time? What is down time?" Between baseball, baseball, piano, trumpet, church, and how do I fit in time to feed my addiction? (That would be yardsaling on Saturday w/my boys) How in the heck did my parents juggle 4 kids. What a nightmare. Lucky the 3rd child (that is me) was such a good kid. Never caused any problems. Always did what he was told. As you can see. I write like I think. Theresa would cringe at the grammatical errors in this blog! I've been sitting here trying to think of a cool way of ending this entry w/no luck. Soooo. Until next time. One only knows when that will be.

No comments: