Thursday, September 18, 2008

???

O.K. so it's been a long while since I've blogged. Sorry. Attempting to get the school year started. No, that's not a good excuse. Kids? Wife? Work? Church? Not good excuses either. What's been going on since the last time I rambled? Many things. We have made it through another fabulous summer to once again start a new school year. Things are rolling along. Time goes by soooo fast. Theresa with her new job. Adjusting to her working full time. Not as bad as I thought it might be. But, she is working at a job that she really loves. She comes home so excited to tell me about the new challenges for the day. We sometimes compete for who can tell the most bizarre stories for the day. We are both in administration in the schools. Yes, I do believe that we are both crazy sometimes. As for the kids. They are great. I'm so glad God blessed us w/ our 2 boys. Yes, they try our patience at times. However, they are the best. Our youngest has lost his 2 upper teeth within a day of each other. He, being the clown that he is, is using that as a constant mode of making us laugh. He is the clown of the family. We need to give our oldest some more freedoms. We tend to over protect him. As my cousin said to me today. He's in 6th grade! Yes he is. Next blog: Info. on church life. Suspense will grip a few of you. Sorry, I can't promise a timeline. Look at me this last time. I think it took me almost 6 months to write this post.

No comments: